Mobile Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) will soon be a “must have” for all credit unions. The convenience of taking a photo of a check on your mobile device and making a remote deposit is already in high demand by many mobile-savvy members. Over 10% of your members will immediately begin using RDC when available. These members typically conduct 2 to 3 RDC transactions per month. RDC transactions are without question less expensive than a traditional teller window transaction. Your credit union will see an immediate ROI when you offer a Remote Deposit Capture service.
Once you see our CU Mobile Deposit product in action, we think you will agree that we have delivered the most robust user experience available on the market today! By combining our proprietary “App Engine” with CU Mobile Deposit, your credit union has the ability to communicate directly with your member utilizing our unique push notification feature. While most RDC apps send the member a standard “Reject” message if there is an issue with a check, you can actually personalize a push message back to the member. This feature will save your staff and your member’s time and frustration when dealing with a rejected item.
It typically makes sense to include RDC within your existing mobile banking app, therefore preventing your members from having to download two separate apps from the app stores. However, we also offer our CU Mobile Deposit as a stand-a-lone product. Full customization is available for both! Your app will be customized to include your credit union name and color scheme allowing you to maximize your brand. Our App Engine allows you to personalize your app tabs instead of using “stock” verbiage. Honestly, you have to see it to believe it!
CU Mobile Apps works with a variety of the nation’s leading RDC providers who use the latest digital check imaging technology. Our Account Management team will work hand-in-hand with your staff to help implement your RDC service.
- Provides state-of-the-art digital imaging.
- Fully integrated within your mobile app for member convenience and functionality therefore eliminating the need for your members to download two separate apps.
- Unlimited push notifications with personalized messages for each member.
- Compatible with iPod Touch, iPhones, iPads, Android Phones and Android tablets.
- Usage analytics.
- Branded for your credit union utilizing your logo and color theme.
- Customizable text areas.
- Easily upgradable to our App Engine mobile app product.
- Two-factor login authentication, data encryption on phone and en-route to safe server.
- Check 21 compliant ensures that only images satisfying FSTC image quality standards pass.
- X9 files provided in your preferred format.
- Provides extreme accuracy as it captures and optimizes images while automatically extracting payment data.
- Includes a portal for staff approval or rejection of flagged items.
- High quality user experience.
- We provide marketing and sales support by working with you to develop strategies to most effectively target your members.
What members qualify for CU Mobile Deposit?
Your credit union is in control of determining what segment of members will qualify for remote deposit capture. You set all deposit criteria with regard to the service.
How does CU Mobile Deposit work with my item processor or core processor?
The credit union will receive a X9 file that can be directly uploaded to your item or core processor.
How long does it take to implement CU Mobile Deposit?
It will typically take between 60 to 90 days to fully integrate and implement your RDC program. Since RDC is an imbedded tab within your mobile app, we suggest you implement your mobile app first. The RDC tab can be easily inserted into your app engine for members to use.
What does CU Mobile Deposit cost?
We offer two pricing strategies that makes CU Mobile Deposit a cost effective solution for credit unions of any size. Given the average cost of a traditional teller deposit, you will see an immediate ROI when you implement the RDC service.
How easy is this for our members to use?
Our CU Mobile Deposit product is very simple and easy to use. Our process includes three easy steps: enter the check amount, take a picture of the front and back and click the submit button. That's it!